My mommy

My mommy
the picture that made me want to get my life together

Friday, October 8, 2010

Introducing Tina

Hello Everyone! First off I just want to say WOW and THANK YOU. I was hoping for a good response from this blog, but the feed back and support has been amazing! You all are really encouraging me to do this, and to do this right.

The only way that I am going to be able to do this is if I do this right. Even if that means embarrassing myself and posting the dreadful "before" pictures.   Which brings me to todays entry, introducing Tina.
                                                          Tiny is My Tummy
See that face... it's a sad face.. i wanna have a HAPPY face, not a sad face!
I know guys, I know it get worse with the side angle... I'm sure all my potential play is about to go out the window! LOL.

The back view is the worse, but as my friend Brittany (@BrittMcxoxo) pointed out to me, how did I manage to gain weight yet LOSE my booty. Definitely adding squats to the workout plan!
Even though I am EXTREMELY embarrassed of these pics.. its cool.. cause I'm a fighter and when I pose with my after pics I'm going to hum a song "back then they didn't want me now I'm hot they all up on me!" 

Shout out to my big sis Kia (@tropikia) and the homie Brian (@briantocoolfortwitter) for giving me those encouraging words to actually go through with the plan to post these pictures! And to the photographer Asia (@thatxdivaxasia) 

**New features of the BLOG** 
Take the poll on the left hand side
Also remember to read sjbthewords.blogspot.com (@kissthagun) page SHE UPDATED IT FINALLY!

10 comments:

  1. I heart you and your efforts in this Rita and YES the pictures do make the difference. Im very excited to see how you progress. Good luck GIRL! Get your Mike Jones on!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go girl !! You can do it!! J. Shaw

    ReplyDelete
  3. @courtnee and @jasmineshaw Thanks guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my. well as long as you have the gusto to do it, then you shouldn't worry. but this is definitely a motivator for you and everyone that reads it. were doing p90x when you come home :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. MARGARITE.....Per the loss of ur butt.....Please refrain from all contact because this is not what i signed up for 4 years ago....thanks, @koreywitak aka The Biggest Asshole you know

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baby Girl,

    I am so proud of you for having the courage to do this publicly! But thats my girl! You have nothing at all to be ashamed of for after all wasnt it Fifty who said there is nothing wrong with a little Baby Fat!

    Yeah! Baby Fat thats All! More importantly is that you have taken action!

    1. Identified and admitted to the Challenge
    2. Put together a game plan of action
    3. Talking about it which is great therapy
    4. Executing a plan of action that brings about results!
    5. Monitor your plan and make adjustments to ensure the success of your Plan.
    6. Recognize that this is not a diet but a l
    Lifestyle change that should stay with you the rest of your life!

    You are off to a great start!

    I look forward to cleanse start on Monday!!

    PS nite nite and best of luck in the morning!!


    TO ANONYMOUS!! An edit is appreciated on your comment! Thank you


    MommyG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pooooookaaaaaayyyy! You have to drink plenty of water and eat broccoli! Love you! Big Sis

    ReplyDelete