My mommy

My mommy
the picture that made me want to get my life together

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 6 and 7 Mommy Boot Camp

Hey guys I know this is a day late (well two days now) but trust me it was because of a good reason! I was DOG TIRED.

SHE RAN ME 9 MILES YESTERDAY (day before yesterday)! We are staying in Negril.. we ran OUT OF NEGRIL. I said mom.. that sign just said "Goodbye from Negril" she of course replied.." Un-huh.. keep moving"
(We passed him at about mile 5...personally I was all for stopping right there and waiting for him to cook up that fish and lobster to eat... but of course mommy said we had to keep it moving)

Not only was the run longer but it was the hottest day that we had been here. I couldn't believe how hot it was there were multiple times on that run that I didn't think I was going to make it. I even got injured during the run.. but that didn't stop her. Despite my injuries.. that was not the worst part of the journey....
(see this...lucky for me Ms. Janet was there to help rub my leg for me.)

Did u watch BGC5? (I know this season was terrible) but if you did remember when they went to Jamaica, and the hotel the stayed in.. that was like the "sexual" hotel... Well basically it's nothing more than a hotel for old people that lay around naked all day long.. My eyes burned when we ran through that part of the beach.. And I'm talking NUDE.. saggy body parts and everything. But I do have to admit.. that I did pick up the pace with my jogging cause I knew what I didn't want my body to look like!
(Not only did it make me pick up the pace in my jogging but it made me want to make better food choices for dinner as well.. Vegetable salad anyone?)
(With a extra side of cucumbers?)

Day 7

Day 7 No running, I was injured.. remember (read a few lines up if you forgot) So we went swimming. I love the ocean here.. its soo clear! We swam up by Ricks Cafe.. and watched the sunset from the water...I liked this work out the best so far! Plus.. I got to parasail.. afterwards to dry off! Lol.. I guess I am beginning to enjoy putting my life in the hands of a parachute.. (for those that don't know I recently went sky diving at 14,000 ft)


(mommy coming out the water from a swim.. my pretty toes)
(600 feet above the ocean)
(Always a safe landing!)

1 comment: