My mommy

My mommy
the picture that made me want to get my life together

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snowed in workout....

Atlanta has been snowed in or shall I say rather iced-in.. so one of my readers and followers a trainer has been having me do a "snowed in workout" so I only feel right to share it with my readers..

Snowed in Cardio Workout:


Snowed in Strength Training Workout: 
(He also notes to to do the strength training workout before the cardio because you burn sugar first then when u get to the cardio you are burning straight fat)
  • 150 Push-ups
  • 75 Squats
  • 75 lunges
  • 100 sit-ups
  • 250 crunches
  • this is to be done throughout the day! At your own pace just make sure you get them done!
He is always tweeting advice so follow away! @EisANVIL

No comments:

Post a Comment