My mommy

My mommy
the picture that made me want to get my life together

Monday, November 29, 2010

I need a little Help from my viewers

Hello everyone!

There is not a day that goes by that I do not hear from someone and they tell me they read my blog and that they have been exercising. You all truly just don't know how much hearing about what you have been doing is inspiring to me as well and I want to be able to share your inspiration with others. So for my next entry, I want to dedicate to my readers that are on their own journey.  In order to do that I am going to need some help from you. I need you all to please send me information about your journeys.

The following is what I am looking for:


  • Pictures, show us what you are working with they can be before pictures, they can be after pictures. They can even be pictures of helpful exercises that you have found beneficial.

  • Programs: What type of program are you doing, is it helpful are you struggling? What is it that you do to keep yourself motivated to stay on task?

  • Recipes: Are you a chef? do you have some healthy easy meals that you have been preparing and enjoying? What about snacks, what are you munching on you 5-6 times a day?

  • Exercises: What type of exercises are you doing that are easy to do that everyone can do and are beneficial. What exercises do you do that are challenging that will give everyone a good run for their money.

  • Your story: Tell me why you are on this journey, what motivates you, what can you tell others to keep them motivated.


Please Email everything to ritagetfit@gmail.com I can not wait to read everyones stories and advise.

No comments:

Post a Comment